Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yoomin on 100 People 100 Songs

On Sunday, Yoomin appeared on jTBC’s 백인백곡 끝까지 간다 (100 People 100 Songs).



Yoomin giving us some aegyo.

I only knew this show existed because Heejun is one of the MCs. Apparently, this show only started like a year ago but wasn't there another show that was hella similar to this? Like it was like some sort of karaoke program with celebrities? Even the set was similar... I remember watching it because Myeonghun was on an episode, but I can't for the life of me remember what that was called.

Anyway...

I fast forwarded through this like a lot. Yoomin doesn't have a forceful personality, so he wasn't interjecting into conversations or anything. As such I didn't miss much when I just kept skipping ahead.

Finally, though, it was his turn to sing.

Of course, they had to bring up his somewhat recent weight-loss (just saying, but Taewoo is now using the same clinic that Yoomin did in an effort to shed some pounds, and he supposedly already lost a bunch of weight).


Rubbing bellies~

And of course, they made Yoomin do his "Breakfast at Tiffany's" monologue.




And then he did some bird calls. lolwut?


And then some man from the audience played "My Heart Will Go On" on a carrot, which was a bigger lolwut moment.



Afterwards, Heejun ate the carrot recorder.


Which he wasn't supposed to do.


So he ruined it. Now that man needs to make a whole new carrot recorder.



Great job.

Finally, Yoomin got to sing.


He had to sing a Seo Taiji and Boys song.


And I guess he did pretty well.



Is Yoomin a good singer? I always thought he was okay, and personally, I like his voice. But when he was on Mask Singer they were like, "is this guy even a singer?" and I was like, "really, dudes?"

IDK anymore...

His appearance continues next week, too, so I'm gonna watch and post about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?