Sunday, September 6, 2015

Finally a solo comeback from Jun Jin

I'll start off by saying that when it comes to Shinhwa solos, Jun Jin's body of solo work is my favorite after Andy's, so I had really high hopes that Choongjae would drop some superior jams (as in something as good or better than "Wa," TBH).


Unfortunately, we did not get another super jam like "Wa." "WowWowWow" starts off really good, but the rest is kinda a disappointment. However, the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me, and the whole "lookin' at, lookin' at, lookin' at you" thing is very catchy. The MV is alright, a little too dark, but Jin looks so good in it. Moreover, I'm very interested in seeing his live stages. Jun Jin is still a good dancer, and the dance looks pretty sweet in the MV, so his performances should be super hot.


TBH, I only started listening to Shinhwa because I thought Jun Jin was super hot.

#REAL# is not anywhere as good as his last mini album, Fascination. On my first listen, I couldn't help but think that the whole thing was not very memorable. Unlike other artists, though, it does have an opportunity to grow on me since I'm a Shinnut.

"60 Seconds" is definitely my favorite song and will be going into regular playlist rotation for me. My next fave would be "WowWowWow" followed by "On My Own." "You" was pretty meh. "너만 있으면 돼 (You're the Only One I need)" is ballad, so at first I was like, "ewww," but it's actually kinda alright (it may just be because I really like Jun Jin's voice, though).


Eating Pringles with Pringle hair.

I think Dongwan is coming out with his solo later this month, so I gotta start getting pumped for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?