Monday, September 7, 2015

Other shows I watched over this long weekend

I still haven't watched Coolyote on Sebakwi for some reason but I did watch Same Bed Different Dreams on Saturday and Escape Crisis No. 1 earlier today.

For the 500th episode, Escape Crisis No. 1 brought on former hosts and cohosts for a two episode long special, and of course, I'm watching it because of my two faves, Jongmin and Jiwon.


Like sixteen guests were invited on all together, so there wasn't a whole lot of screen-time available for either of them. There was a good amount of Jiwon, nonetheless, but that's because Jiwon has more of an aggressive personality. Jongmin looked so good, though, and it was a shame that such good styling got wasted on this show.

I think KBS World started subbing it again, like they put up a subbed episode on Youtube yesterday, so I'm hoping this ends up getting subbed soon. If it does, then I'll write more about it after I watch it with subs.

I made gifs of Jongmin and Jiwon looking cute already, too...










He was dancing to Turbo's "My Childhood Dream."


Look at him go.


I wasn't going to post about it, but then I was like, why not...

I watched Same Bed Different Dreams again. This time because Jongmin was on it.

And again, Jongmin looked so good but got hardly any screen-time.




This show is so boring to watch without any subs, so I mainly fast-forwarded through it. TBH, I would never go on TV to try to solve personal problems. Like IDK if I would really want advice from Jongmin.


A part of me would get married on a Korean TV show if it meant that Taewoo would sing for me.

Oh, yeah, Taewoo was also a guest. LMAO. wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?