Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tony is finally back~!

The new jTBC show 박스 (BOX) premiered last night in Korea, and it was a big deal (at least to me) because it was Tony An's first television appearance in nearly two years.

So each episode features a group of celebrities trapped in a room; a countdown clock will appear on the floor, and they have to come up with some sort of game to determine who leaves the room and gets kick out of the competition.

In addition to Tony, Kim Sook, Yoo Sangmoo (who I think is hot AF but can't stand at all), Ex-KARA member Nicole, and Jinwoon from 2AM were also on it (plus a bunch of other people who I either had seen in stuff before but never cared enough about to learn their names or just did not know at all).

But I was not here for any of those guys- I was too crazy pumped for Tony's TV comeback~!




The first game involved shooting a basketball into an overturned box. It seemed simple enough, but everyone had a hard time on the first try until someone figured out how to get it in there successfully.


Tony, however, failed again to get it in on the second attempt. So, he "practiced" for his third try, LMAO.





Well, I guess it actually helped because he was able to make a basket and save himself from elimination before the time ran out.



The last game Tony was involved in before he lost had the remaining contestants split into two groups. The captains of each team had to pick who they wanted and Tony got picked last, lol. They then measured either their chests or hips. The numbers would be added up, and the team with the higher number would win.

Tony is a small man, so he tried to buff himself up a little bit...




But he is also a fragile old man, so he hurt himself...






He was the last one to be measured, and yeah, he was tiny- his hips were like 88 centimeters around while his chest was 98 centimeters.




The old fragile tiny little monkey man was eliminated, and he had to leave the room.

But there was a twist and the losers had an opportunity to affect who won the overall game out of the remaining members.


TBH, this is an interesting concept for a game show, but as I've been saying, I really only watched this because of Tony. No one I am interested in is on next week, so I won't be watching it. However, as I mentioned in a previous post, Jaeduc and Taehee will be on an episode later on, so I'll definitely be watching that one, though.

Since this was an important occasion, I, of course made Tony gifs, so look at these random gifs of Tony being cute AF...







He was afraid to come out on the show, but he did a great job. I'm so happy Tony is back~ Too bad he didn't win the bed to help with his insomnia, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?