Saturday, September 5, 2015

OMG this Suwon pictorial is killing me

On Friday, BNT News dropped the pics from the photo shoot Suwon recently did with them, and OMFG, I felt like my soul was going to leave my body. Suwon looked amazing and was so ridiculously hot AF.


He also sat down for an interview.

They talked about there's been a second golden age of Suwon. He was an idol, but now, he's managed to become a trend, a popular go to guy for variety shows and CFs. Of course, he was asked about acting and went into working on 미생물 (Misaengmul). I think he was asked about what kind of role he'd like to take on, and I think he said that he'd like to play a murderer, and if he really did say that, then hell yeah because that would be so hot. He was also asked about Sechskies, and he said that everyone is doing well and that they still get together for drinks every now and then. They asked about his plans for music, he was like IDK, but I'm like where's that new J-Walk album you mentioned that was coming out this year?

I did love how the interview ended with a "괜찮아요," though, lol.


These were some of my fave shots:










Holy shit. I love Jang Suwon so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?