Thursday, September 10, 2015

UP10TION have finally debuted!

My sons have finally debuted, and I couldn't be prouder.

On Thursday, UP10TION performed on M! Countdown and were amazing...


And then later that night, the MV and mini album dropped.


"So Dangerous" is so crazy addictive. I think I may have listened to at least a hundred times today, and I'm far from sick of it. The choreography is even perfect. I'm so happy with this debut that I feel like crying tears of joy.

The mini album as a whole is so good, too. "Tension Up" is a great intro track. "그대로 (Come as You Are)" and "Phoenix" were teased throughout Rising! UP10TION and are jams. "Come With Me" is a sweet slow song. However, "Never Ending" is my ultimate fave; OMG, I may have actually listened to this more than "So Dangerous."


I have absolutely no complaints so far about their debut. Following them for the last two months or so just made it all more worthwhile for me. I really am just so proud of these little guys. I can't wait to see what else they'll do, and I hope they get a chance in the industry to truly succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?