Thursday, September 3, 2015

WE GOT AN UP10TION TEASER!!!

TOP Media dropped the first MV teaser for "So Dangerous!"



I liked what I saw, and I liked what I heard, so I'm even more excited for their debut now (IDK how that's even possible tho).


Okay, so Kuhn became my fave a couple weeks ago, so OMFGGG.


I don't like Kogyeol's hair.


Xiao looks ok.


Sunyoul is still adorable AF.


Bitto looks the same.


I HATE WHAT THEY DID TO GYUJIN.


They couldn't screw up Wooshin.


How did they get Hwanhee to look so manly???


Jinhoo is looking good B-)


It's just Wei.

I so fucking pumped for these bbs to debut!!!!!!!!!!


Look at my sons.

I should have mentioned this before but the boys also had a broadcast on the V app, go watch it (part one and part two)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?