Monday, August 31, 2015

What did August give us

August started off on an amazing foot, but as the month progressed it seemed like there were fewer and fewer releases that actually interested me.

I've already wrote about how much I loved Shinee's "Married to the Music" and the Wonder Girls' entire Reboot album and how T-ara's "So Crazy" and Vixx LR's first mini album were pleasant surprises.

But several other good things came out that I never wrote about...

SNSD dropped dual singles "Lion Heart" and "You Think". Both were pretty good jams, though I prefer "Lion Heart" over "You Think" (but both were way better than "Party").

On the solo front, Lee Michelle's "I Can Sing" and Stephanie's "Prisoner" were pretty nice.

And TBH, I really liked Hyuna's "Because I'm the Best/Roll Deep" (or whatever you want to call it). It's my jam >.>

As for male groups, I actually really dug Legend's "Shadow".

I thought August would be a solid music month, but that's not how it turned out, so I have my fingers crossed that we get better jams in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?