Tuesday, August 18, 2015

18 Seconds Episode 2

The second and final episode of SBS' viral video pilot program 18초 (18 Seconds) aired earlier today.

As I predicted, Chanyeol came in first with the most views, and my man Jongmin unfortunately only made it to fourth place.


I feel like this is actually a good concept for a show, and it would be interesting to see a different bunch of celebrities every other week battle it out making ridiculous videos. I would just hope that they would make things a little bit more fair and not bring on someone like Chanyeol who has such a large crazed fanbase. I mean, just look at Chanyeol's views compared to all of the other competitors. It was obvious from the start that, even if he made boring as hell videos, Chanyeol would easily get first place.

But let's see if SBS picks it up as a legitimate show...

Also, have some cute Jongmin gifs~



Look at his butt, tho. V nice B-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?