Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My #1 girls have come back to me

So T-ara released their new single "So Crazy" last night.


T-ara are my girl group faves. They literally cannot do any wrong by me; I even love "YaYaYa." In all honesty, I feel like they're the best Kpop group period- the best that ever was and ever will be. And it's almost like the whole bullying fiasco was some sort of conspiracy to keep them down and from achieving global success and being widely worshiped as our Kpop queens.

Though it's pretty different from their usual output, especially if you compare it to "Number Nine" and "Sugar Free," "So Crazy" is so good. I was kinda iffy about whether or not it would end up being a jam when I heard the snippet in the teaser, but it turned out to be a lot better than what I was expecting.

Moreover, I love the MV. I'm really into nautical themes so it won me over very quickly. All that matters, however, is that the girls looked amazing~

But let's be real, as with most other fans, I'm looking more forward to their upcoming Chinese release...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?