Sunday, August 16, 2015

g.o.d performs at Liberation Day concert

This Saturday marked the seventieth anniversary of Korea being liberated from Japan, and celebrations included the 나는 대한민국 (I Am Korea) concert, which was broadcast on KBS.

I was particularly excited to watch it because one of the scheduled acts was g.o.d!


Joon posted updates of the group practicing over on his Instagram.


First, Danny, Hoyoung, and Taewoo performed "천생연분 (Soul Mates)" and "풍선 (Balloons)" with EXO.


The three also sang "붉은 노을 (Sunset Glow)" before "Balloons," but it wasn't included in the above video (I really should start editing together my own videos).


For their main performance, g.o.d did "길 (Road)," "거짓말 (Lies)," "니가 있어야 할곳 (The Place Where You Belong)," and "촛불 하나 (One Candle)."


Talk about amazing~~~!

g.o.d never disappoint. Plus, who doesn't love g.o.d? If you didn't know it, you wouldn't be able to tell that this wasn't a legit g.o.d concert.

But for real, I need more g.o.d in my life; they're so ridiculously perfect that I want to cry when I just even think about them.


Great job, boys.

Oh, and Joon was also able to take a selfie with the president, LMAO (I am Dongyup in the pic, TBH).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?