Friday, October 2, 2015

Songs of September

Another month has passed us by and so we must now look back upon the jams September gave us.

I've already raved about how much I loved UP10TION's debut, "So Dangerous," and I posted about how Jun Jin's "WowWowWow" was pretty good. But we also got a bunch of other quality songs that I did not dedicate individual posts to.

Unicorn's "헉 (Huk)," along with "So Dangerous," had to be my favorite September release. I really only gave it a chance because I read that one of the dudes from Solid produced it. The rest of mini was kinda meh, but I'm definitely interested in what they'll put out next.

Miwoo's "못난이 인형 (Broken Doll)" was also a good jam. I was super interested in her debut since she featured on one of my fave songs of this year, LeeSSang's "Kaleidoscope," and was not disappointed.

Red Velvet's "Dumb Dumb" was probably the first RV song I immediately liked on the first listen. "Happiness" and "Ice Cream Cake" both took hella long to grow on me.

I was somewhat interested in DIA's debut, as I am a T-ara fan and they kept being hyped as their sister group. However, "왠지 (Somehow)" was just alright, and I haven't been terribly impressed by them yet.

Jessi 's "쎈언니 (SSENUNNI)" was surprisingly additive. As was Stephanie's "Black Out."

When it comes to the dudes, there wasn't much that I cared for. Super Junior's  "Magic" was alright, didn't like it as much as "Devil," though. However, GOT7's "니가 하면 (If You Do)" was pretty good.

But Gary dropped some killer tunes with the chill jams "바람이나 좀 쐐 (Get Some Air)" and "엉덩이 (Joa)."

Now let's see what happens in October~

Update: I forgot to mention that I really liked  Lim Changjung's "또 다시 사랑 (Love Again)." wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?