Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jongmin on Legend of Billiards Part 1

Jongmin was on 죽방전설 (Legend of Billiards) again on Monday, and, of course, I had to watch it (but, of course, it took me forever to make gifs and thus publish this post, so, as usual, this is a late post).


Hell yeah~ Pan down for a butt shot~



Since I had watched him on an episode earlier this summer, I knew it was going to be boring as hell. Nevertheless, I powered through it just to check out Jongmin.

Luckily, he was looking fine...


Ooo~ Look at him in his nice little suit~


Thank g.o.d. He really was looking super fine~




And I was hoping for some nice butt shots, since there was a bunch the last time around.


We weren't so lucky in that department, but nevertheless, he still looked so so good at the billiards table.











Unfortunately, he lost in the first match. Despite that, he will still appear on next week's episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?