Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Suwon made a cameo on a drama

For once, Suwon got to act as something other than a robot.

He made a surprise cameo this past Sunday on the SBS drama The Time I Loved You.

The scene he was in was like a flashback to the 90s, so he was definitely dressed for it...





It wasn't like he was bad or anything negative like that, but the scene was so short that he didn't really have the opportunity to flex those acting chops. I guess he also didn't get the opportunity to be awkward. He's still trendy and is associated with the 90s so even though it was nothing to write home about, the cameo made sense at least.

Hey, why not check out the cameo...


I actually thought about watching this drama since I like Ha Jiwon, but I cannot get into dramas at all these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?