Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bbaek Ga finally went solo

I should have mentioned this like last week, but of course I am horrible at updating this blog for whatever reason so I am writing about it now...


Shin Ji and Jongmin already have solo works, so it was pretty cool that we finally got a taste of some solo Bbaek Ga (though Navi featured on his new song).


I don't have much to say, however... It's not that bad, but it's not radically different from some of the stuff Koyote has been putting out recently (it has a similar flavor as "Stop Love" that Koyote released like last month). This solo effort was very safe, and I feel like it could be easily ignored (I hope people don't though, obviously).

Bbaek Ga is a pretty artsy dude so I was hoping he would come out with something high concept and more "experimental.". He could definitely pull it off. Like last month, he posted a photo of Vincent Gallo on his Instagram and called him his muse, and I've been thinking about that a lot, to be honest. That's kinda weird. For real though, I hope that in the future we may see something more interesting from him...


Always love me some Bbaek Ga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?