Sunday, April 19, 2015

90s Saturday Night Fever Part 2

The second episode of Concert 7080's 90s Saturday Night Fever special aired on Saturday night over in Korea.

Park Mikyeong went first with "이유같지않은이유 (Unreasonable Reason)," and Clon's Kang Wonrae was back for "이브의 경고 (Eve's Warning)."


She finished with "넌그렇게살지마 (Don't live like that)." All around she gave a good performance.

Goofy was second up, performing "비련 (Sad Love Story)" and "많이 많이 (Much More)." I don't know why but I could never really get into Goofy... makes no sense even to myself.


My babies Koyote were next, and they were of course amazing~


All three looked super cute too.


I had no idea but before the episode even aired I literally guessed their setlist right, WTF. They bestowed upon us performances of "만남 (Meeting)," "비몽 (Sad Dream)," and of course "순정 (Soon Jung.)"


Jongmin you are killing me, dude.


Wax was on next, singing "머니 (Money)" and "오빠 (Oppa)."


Then fucking Zam came out of no where with "난 멈추지 않는다 (Never Stop)," OMFG.


For some reason Daehyun was also back for the interview portion. I'm not complaining though.



Then Fiestar covered Fin.K.L's "Now," and they were pretty alright.


Kim Wonjoon then came out and did "너 없는 동안 (While You Are Not Here)" and "Show."


DJ DOC brought things to a close and were oh so good, as expected.

They performed "Run to You," "나 이런 사람이야 (I'm a Guy Like This)," and "DOC와 춤을 (Dance with DOC)."


This episode had a better atmosphere to it, and it was much much more enjoyable that the last one that's for sure...

You can watch this episode here: part 1 and part 2~

Also that ToToGa Super Concert is supposed to be this week so I'll cover that when it all goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?