Friday, April 10, 2015

So is KBS trying to rip off ToToGa?

To be honest, I wouldn't even care if they did, since I am here for any 90s program I can get, but it seems like KBS is doing two back-to-back 90s specials on Concert 7080.

Under the title 90s Saturday Night Fever, the first episode is apparently airing this Saturday night and the second one will be airing the following weekend on the 18th.

I planned on writing about this like a week ago, but as usual I never got around to it, and I also have not seen any articles about this in English so I have to rely on my ridiculously poor translating skills to figure out what the heck is going on. 

The first part should feature Jo Sungmo, Clon, R.ef, Chuli and Miae, Young Turks Club, Ha.E.D, and Cho PD, while the second part will have KOYOTE (!!!), Roo'ra, DJ DOC, Goofy, Wax, Park Mikyeong, and Kim Wonjoon.

Thank god that the 90s retro trend still is not dead...

Stay tuned later this weekend for updates about the show~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?