Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Alrighty dudes. Get ready for a bunch of out of date dumbass posts that have been sitting in my drafts for months now. I'm finally going to start updating this god forsaken blog again.

I figure by tomorrow I'll start posting more relevant things... I didn't watch MAMA this year so I probably won't cover that, but UP10TION had a comeback already (WTF) as did Dongwan and Coolyote is legit about to happen, so those are posts to start looking forward to. And I may marathon the remaining episodes of T-ara's Sweet Temptation tonight since they're all subbed now, so I'll have a post coming out about that series soon, too. However, I still have to finish Infinity Challenge's "War of Idiots" special, and that's going to be a pain to do, especially since I am CRAZY behind on 1N2D.

Also, what the hell is going on with those Korea-China episodes of Dream Team? Are they going to air the rest in Korea or what? Like the Jongmin/Jaewon episode aired forever ago in China, and I only managed to DL the Chinese basketball episode for Myeonghun. What the heck...

OMG... I just realized frickin' g.o.d is coming back way soon now too... waaayyyyy too much shit going on.

I really need to get back in the game. SMH at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?