Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Myeonghun post

Okay, so literally the only thing of note Myeonghun has done all year was appearing on multiple episodes of the China-Korea Dream Team special. None of them have aired in Korea, though, and I only have one Chinese episode (the basketball one) downloaded.

But at least, I have some nice photos to keep me going...



Look at that face!!!













IDK, I've been very pissed at him this year. Myeonghun has done nothing this year basically. However, I'm also very concerned. How is he making money? Is he okay? Is something wrong? I think something is up. A part of me wonders if any of this has anything to do with the dissolution of TN Entertainment. Myeonghun (along with several other entertainers) was under Tony's company, but after the gambling scandal Tony stepped down, the company eventually ceased to be, and Myeonghun was left without an agency (Myeonghun didn't even have his own manager there). Tony started TN Nation last year, but Myeonghun isn't part of it. So IDK if he even has an agency now, and I guess it would be hard booking stuff without a manager or agency.


I just hope and pray that I get more of my future husband in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?