Thursday, March 19, 2015

OMG: ToToGa Super Concert

Well, ToToGa fever still is not showing any signs of dying down any time soon. Last night, I was surprised to find out that at the end of April (April 25th) ToToGa Super Concert is going to happen!


A press conference was held on the 19th over in Korea for it, and now I am pumped.


Several of the artists who preformed on the Infinity Challenge special will be back for the concert. Kim Gunmo, Lee Junghyun, Kim Hyunjung, So Chanwhee, Jo Sungmo, Jinusean, Turbo, and Cool are all returning.


Hyunjung looked really good so I'm leaving this here.

In total 21 acts are scheduled to appear at the event. So who else is going to be there?

It's kind of awkward to mention it now, given what I had to say in my previous post, but guess who's going to perform? Yeah, my fave trio, Koyote~ I'm on a serious Koyote kick this year, so I won't lie, I am mainly paying attention to this for Koyote, lol.


But anyway...

On top of Koyote, we get even more sweet 90s peeps- Clon, DJ DOC, R.ef, and Roo'ra. Literally these are all like the best groups out of the 90s.


You can never have enough Clon in your life.

Also appearing are Goofy, Young Turks Club, Cho PD, Wax, Park Mikyeong, Kim Wonjoon, Chae Jungan, and flipping Chuli and Miae!

Solid 90s line-up.

Why can't I be in Korea for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?