Thursday, February 26, 2015

Vixx covers an old R.ef jam

Vixx is making their first comeback of 2015, and earlier this week, they released their own version of the mid-90s song " 이별공식 (Farewell Formula)," originally by R.ef.


Now, I do consider myself an R.ef fan, and their original has always been one of my jams...


But I am a fan of Vixx as well... However, this effort is snooze-worthy.

Vixx has had a string of really strong songs and concepts, so this was a total disappointment. Literally the first Kpop song I ever heard was Super Junior's cover of "Happiness," and for whatever reason their cover will always be my preferred version. So it's not like I'm saying Vixx's "Love Equation" is crap because I'm some asshole 90s Kpop fan. It's too boring for me to really care. I'll just wait here for another comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?