Friday, February 6, 2015

The Shin-comeback is near

You can smell it in the air. Almost like something is burning...

Shinhwa is coming back.


It's been nearly two years since Shinhwa released The Classic and killer jam "This Love." I still can't wrap my head around it being so long, to be honest. Thank goodness, the boys are finally coming back.


Earlier this week, the Shin-oppas put out a pre-release song, "Memory," which was more for Shinhwa Changjo than the general public. 



I will be real though. "Memory" did not get me hyped for the comeback. Not that I wasn't already hyped because, uh duh, as a Shin-fan a Shinhwa comeback will always get me hyped. But it really didn't make a difference in my hype levels. I could have just waited until the full album came out to listen to the song.

Basically, in my opinion, it's an okay song. I'm not a ballad person, so it left much to be desired for me. It is definitely not one of Shinhwa's better ballads either. It ain't no "On the Road." I have no clue why people go on about how "Once in a Lifetime" is their best ballad, when it's cheesy AF. Is "Hurts" considered a ballad? "Hurts" is on a whole other level, and it'll always be one of their best songs period. But I digress or whatever.

I'm just gonna chill until my Shin-babies return to me at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?