Saturday, June 20, 2015

Awesome Baby

I don't even remember when it was announced that Tony would be producing a girl group, but I have been waiting to hear something more about it for some time now. Like last week I think I wrote on Twitter that I was wondering what was going on with that group. I knew it was legit because even Suwon mentioned on Happy Together that Jaeduc was working with Tony on training new idols. So it seemed to just be a waiting game...

Well, finally, his new girl group, called 어썸베이비 (Awesome Baby), has debuted!


To be honest, I really like their song. It has a nice old school vibe. And I've listened to it a whole bunch of times already, which is hella good for them since I rarely come across songs with high replayability these days.

I'm definitely intrigued by them and no longer just because of their association with Tony.

Check out their Facebook page, Twitter, and Youtube channel for more info~!

Also check out them in "Candy" outfits singing "Couple!"


Very nice B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?