Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Top 15 Favorite H.O.T Songs

When people think of H.O.T, the first thing that pops into their heads is probably "Candy." While it is one of the most, if not the most, classic Kpop songs, it's far from what I would consider to be H.O.T's best song or even the best representation of H.O.T. They had five solid album, along with the Age of Peace soundtrack and live albums, so there's a lot of music to consider. However, I do have my favorites, and I figured I would put together a list of songs that I would personally recommend to people who want to listen to H.O.T's lesser known tracks (though I suppose "Hope" is still pretty popular).


So, here we go...
  1. "Natural Born Killer" from their 5th album Outside Castle 
  2. "영혼 (Soul)" from their 4th album Iyah! 
  3. "Op.T (Operation Takeover)" from the Age of Peace soundtrack 
  4. "환희 (It's Been Raining Since You Left Me)" from Iyah! 
  5. "그래 그렇게! (We Can Do It!)" from Outside Castle 
  6. "투혼 (The Spirit of Fighter)" from Resurrection 
  7. "열등감 (The End of My Inferiority Complex)" from their 2nd album Wolf and Sheep 
  8. "개성시대 (The Age of Uniqueness)" from their 1st album We Hate All Kinds of Violence 
  9. "Techno Love" from their 3rd album Resurrection 
  10. "노을속에 비친 그대 모습 (Your Image in the Sunset)" from We Hate All Kinds of Violence 
  11. "H.O.T (House of Trust)" from Resurrection 
  12. "Monade" from Resurrection 
  13. "빛 (Hope)" from Resurrection 
  14. "You're Fast I'm Slow" from We Hate All Kinds of Violence 
  15. "About 여자 (About Women)" from We Hate All Kinds of Violence 
I'm not entirely sure why, but "NBK" has been my favorite H.O.T song for years. Actually I'm not sure why any of them are my faves. Especially "You're Fast I'm Slow," it's a total rip-off of "Push It." What the hell. But they're all jamz. And my love for H.O.T makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?