Sunday, December 14, 2014

Heejun and Kangta reunite on Immortal Song

Yesterday, KBS World finally uploaded the episode of Immortal Song with S as guests. To be honest, I did't remember the last time I saw Heejun and Kangta together, so that was basically the main reason I was excited to watch this episode.

If you were also thinking that yeah, I have no clue when the last time I saw them on a program together was, it's because it has been hella long...




Whoa, ten years with no JunTa...

It is kind of strange that both have not been on a show in so long. I always assumed that if Kangta was on the best terms with anyone in H.O.T it would be Heejun. But while Heejun is literally everywhere on TV, Kangta has not made many television appearances over the past several years, but I doubt there's any ill-will or what-not between the two. As a H.O.T fan, it's of course just really nice to see them back together again.

This Immortal Song special was a two-parter so there's even more interactions to be seen when that episode is out subbed next week. On top of that, Kangta and Lee Jihoon also appeared on the latest episode this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to contribute?